Clairol Root Touch Up – Gray hair and new growth permanent hair color.
Clairol Root Touch Up for Natural Hair has been one of my favorite go-to hair dyes this year. It is reasonably priced, and the color application and processing time take less than 15 minutes to do. Furthermore, Clairol hair dye does a great job with coloring grey hairs or new growth. It is a permanent hair color that lasts about three weeks until you begin seeing new growth. Moreover, it’s waterproof coverage that lasts! In other words, you can extend your number of trips to the salon.
There is always a money-saving deal with the Clairol Hair Color Brand.
You heard me right. There is always a deal with Clairol products, especially if you are someone who is seeking to save a few dollars. Go to Coupons.com to save $2 to $5 on Clairol hair dye brands. As a matter of fact, its available at Walmart for about $7.00.
Watch This Video To Learn More.
IF YOU LIKE THIS VIDEO SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE FOR MORE (here)
How To Use Clairol Root Touch Up For Natural Hair?
- Shampoo hair ensuring that your hair is free of product build-up.
- Use a towel to protect your clothing then put on gloves.
- Now, empty contents of Permanent Color Crème (1) tube & Color Activating Lotion (2) bottle into the mixing tray.
- Using the Expert Control Brush, mix content in the tray until thoroughly blended.
Apply Clairol Root Touch Up Hair Dye
- Next, part your hair using the Expert Control Brush.
- Apply the color mixture to your roots at the hairline around the face, part, and temples.
- Saturate your roots with color.
- Once you’ve done applying the color, leave it one for 10 minutes.
- For resistant gray hairs or blonde shades, add 5 minutes.
FINISH Hair Application
- When time is up, rinse.
- Then condition and style hair.
You May Also Enjoy!
Hair Dye For Natural Hair | How To Use Them.
Temporary Hair Color | To Highlight Natural Hair
Best Henna Mix For Intense Red Color
Until Next Post Stay Tuned,